The Buddy System PERS
With a Home Buddy Medical Alert System, help is available at the touch of a button. Peace of mind, security, and confidence to maintain your independence can be yours with our affordable and easy to use Buddy System (Medical Alert System). With Home Buddy there are no long term agreements, no hidden charges, and there is never any equipment to purchase.
Home Buddy encourages clients to press their buttons for any reason, not just medical emergencies. Is there a stranger at the door? Push the button and we will listen while they answer. Walking into a dark house or startled in the middle of the night? Press the button and talk to our friendly care center staff.
With Home Buddy there are never any hidden fees:
- No cost for service calls
- No cost for button pushes
- No cost for lost pendants
- No cost for equipment upgrades
- Waterproof personal help button
- Strong two-way voice communicator
- 300 ft. range (depending on environment)
- Auto-self testing with an inactivity timer
- Wellness checks available
- Rechargeable backup battery
Why Use a Medical Alert System?
- Are you at risk of falling or nervous about being at home alone?
- Is it important for you to continue living in your home independently?
- Is your caregiver having difficulty finding time for him or herself?
- Have you been hospitalized or required emergency medical assistance?
- Do you require help with balance or walking?
- Do you require help with daily activities?
- Are you home alone for several hour, day or night?
How does it work?
1. Simply Push your button
2. Talk with the friendly call center over the speaker in your home
3. Help Arrives
Frequently Asked QuestionsClick here for the answers to Frequently Asked Questions
When can I use my help button?
You can use your help button any time, no matter what the need!
- Fallen and just need help up
- There is a stranger at the door
- Going up or down a flight of stairs
- Having a bad reaction to a new medication
- Fire Alarm is sounding
- Returning to a dark house
- Chest Pains/ need medical attention
- Feeling faint or dizzy
- Getting mail or newspaper on ice driveway
- Flooding from a sink or tub
- Hearing strange noises outside
- Startled in the middle of the night
- ...Any time you need a Buddy!